International Gas, October 2017-March 2018
The Autumn 2017 edition of the International Gas Union’s bi-annual magazine International Gas is currently being prepared, for launch at the IGU Council Meeting in Tokyo, Japan in October.
Now in its 13th year, International Gas is a definitive record of the work of the IGU, highlights the cutting edge of research in all aspects of the gas value chain and provides in-depth feature articles on the most important topics affecting the industry.
- The autumn 2017 edition of the International Gas Union magazine International Gas was launched at the IGU’s Council, Coordination Committee and Executive Commttee Meetings in Tokyo, Japan.
- 136 pages, softback, A4 sized
- September 2017
- Vision and Mission
- Message from the President and the Secretary General
- Landmark first export cargo for floating LNG
By Mark Blacklock
- LNG – the key to unlocking cleaner marine transport?
By Mel Ydreos
- The future of natural gas at a time of unpredictability
By Nobuo Tanaka
- A timeline of major events for the gas industry in Japan
- Update on the 27th World Gas Conference
By Jay Copan
- An update on the IGU Vice Presidency and preparations for the 28th World Gas Conference
By Suk-Hwan Park
- Focus on IGRC 2017
- A picture gallery of IGRC 2017
- Research and application of the prediction method for sweet spots of shale gas using geophysical data
By Sheng Chen, Wenzhi Zhao, Yonglin Ouyang, Qingcai Zeng, Qing Yang Huaxing Hou, Shaohua Gai, Shihai Bao and Xinyu Li
- Overview of the Brazilian liquefied natural gas industry
By Roberto I. da Silva, Cylon Liaw, Denis M. Fraga, Cristiano M. Borges and Edmilson M. dos Santos
- Condensing boilers: still the most cost-effective technology for domestic space heating and hot water
By Jean Schweitzer
- Activities of IGU
- The IGU Executive Committee workshops, Muscat, Oman
By Anette Sørum Nordal
- Recently published IGU reports
- Reports from the Regional Coordinators
- News from organisations affiliated to IGU
- An introduction to ARPEL
- IGU Members and Organisation
- Publications available from IGU
- Events and Acknowledgements
International Gas, October 2017-March 2018 can be downloaded as a PDF for free directly from the IGU website or viewed online via the Issuu publishing platform. The permanent link to every edition of International Gas on Issuu is is.gd/igumagazine.